Tuesday, January 1, 2013


New Morning, New Year, New Beginning

I don’t have any images that would overtly celebrate the start of this New Year. But, when I was searching for an image to share on the first day of this New Year I came across the above photograph. I remember it well. It was early morning and the start of what would turned-out to be a successful day of photographing captivating images with my wife and daughter. We slowly walked the narrow streets of the French Quarter taking in the sights and sounds. We laughed, talked and enjoyed great New Orleans cuisine together as a family. Now my daughter is away at college most of the time and my wife and I seem to be busier than ever with our careers. So, that being said and New Year’s Day representing the start for new beginning. I have decided that when we are able to get together we should make to most of that time. Just as we did the morning I took the above photograph.

See my Facebook page for additional Photography and Photographic Art discussions.

To view my Photographic Art visit: Windows of Photography

Metadata: Nikon D3 with a Nikon NIKKOR AF-S 24-120mm f/3.5-5.6G lens, Exposer: 1/500s at f/5.3, IOS: 200, Focal Length: 66mm, Exposure Mode: Aperture Priority, Exposure Bias: -1.00 EV, Metering Mode: Matrix, Filter: Ultra Violet, Subject Distance: Infinity, Lighting: Natural Daylight, Date: 08/04/2009 at 7:43 am, Post Processing: Adobe Photoshop CS5 and Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4
 
Copyright © 2013 Windows of Photography, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment