Wednesday, December 21, 2011


Merry Christmas Frosty (2011)

Merry Christmas Frosty! I had a desire to add to my 2011 Christmas images. I used my Nikon D3 and Nikon NIKKOR AF-S VR Macro 105mm f/2.8 lens. If you dial this lens in correctly it will produce outstanding images with a great depth of field. That being said, the original image seemed a tad-bit flat to me. So I used Adobe's Photoshop CS5 Bridge to quickly sharpen the edges and to strengthen the color saturation.

"Frosty the Snowman" is a popular song written by Walter "Jack" Rollins and Steve Nelson, and first recorded by Gene Autry and the Cass Country Boys in 1950. (Information Source: Wikipedia) My favorite version was sung by Burl Ives.

For more information on the origins of Frosty the Snowman see the link below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frosty_the_Snowman

Visit my web-site: “Windows of Photography” to see more of my photographic art.

Technical Data: Nikon D3 with a Nikon NIKKOR AF-S VR Macro 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED lens, Subject Disteance: 1.0 meters, Exposure: 0.4s at f5.6, Focal Length: 105mm, Filter: Ultra Violet, Post Processing: Adobe Photoshop CS5 Bridge, Date: 12/21/2011 at 12:14 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment