Sunday, October 7, 2012


 
Don't Bug Me

Sometimes as photographers we get luck. When I originally took this photograph I did not notice the dragonfly by the alligator’s eye. The photograph that I intended to capture would have been interesting. But, with the dragonfly in the image it became much more interesting. I closely cropped the original image to focus the subject matter to the alligator’s eye and the dragonfly. Photographs should create an emotion or in this case something to talk about.   
 
See my Facebook page for additional Photography and Photographic Art discussions.
 
To view my Photographic Art visit: Windows of Photography
 
Metadata: Nikon D3 with a Nikon NIKKOR AF-S VR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G lens, Exposer: 1/125s at f/7.1, IOS: 200, Focal Length: 170mm, Exposure Mode: Auto, Exposure Bias: 0.00 EV, Metering Mode: Matrix, Filter: Ultra Violet, Subject Distance: 3.98 meters, Lighting: Natural Daylight, Date: 07/02/2012 at 10:49 am, Post Processing: Adobe Photoshop CS5 and Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4

Copyright © 2012 Windows of Photography, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment