Sunday, July 8, 2012


Beauty and the Bluebonnets

Simply put, this is a great photograph. I do not get to say that very often. But, everything came together in the above photograph and just maybe Saint Veronica the patron saint of photographers (and laundry workers?) was smiling upon me. My model was beautiful and talented (thank you Mikayla), the bluebonnet blooms were at their peak and the morning light was just right. I love it when an image comes together.

Visit the following link for more information regarding: Saint Veronica
 
See my Facebook page for additional Photography and Photographic Art discussions.

To view my Photographic Art visit: Windows of Photography

Technical Data: Nikon D3 with a Nikon NIKKOR AF-S VR Zoom 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED lens, Subject Distance: 7.5 meters, Exposure: 1/50s at f/10.0, ISO: 1000, Focal Length: 220mm, Filter: Ultra Violet, Lighting: Natural Daylight, Post Processing: Adobe Photoshop CS5, Date: 03/31/2012 at 09:13 am

Copyright © 2012 Windows of Photography, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment