Friday, July 6, 2012


Nature's Beauty

I have decided to start a series called Nature’s Beauty. In this series I plan on featuring botanicals, landscapes and wildlife images.

The above Purple Conehead was photographed at the home of Denise Files in Lafayette, Louisiana. Denise is quite the gardener and my sister-in-law. I only had about an hour to photograph her gardens because the afternoon sun was setting. The plant-life in her gardens is so extensive I could have easily spent hours photographing her floral plants. Please note that I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to plant-life names. But, I will endeavor to provide plant-life names and background information when possible.

See my Facebook page for additional Photography and Photographic Art discussions.
 
To view my Photographic Art visit: Windows of Photography

Technical Data: Nikon D3 with a Nikon NIKKOR AF-S VR Macro 105mm f/2.8G lens, Subject Distance: 0.89 meters, Exposure: 1/125s at f/4.5, ISO: 200, Focal Length: 105mm, Filter: Ultra Violet, Lighting: Nikon SB-800 Speedlight (off camera), Post Processing: Adobe Photoshop CS5, Date: 06/27/2012 at 07:01 pm

Copyright © 2012 Windows of Photography, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment